Tauranga is a great destination for water sport lovers and outdoor activities and it is situated in New Zealand’s North Island. People who are passionate about spending time outdoors can enjoy the exhilarating walk along the golden sandy beaches and the lush green parks of this widespread and large harbour-side city in Bay of Plenty area. Is there anything more in the region? Of course there is, read on:
Do you relish that adrenalin rush during thrilling adventure based activities? Tauranga promises stimulating and electrifying experiences like white water rafting, hiking, surfing and kite-boarding. The walk lovers can just hire a few golf clubs and head out to the golf range for a rejuvenating time.
- You can opt out for the guided tour that gives visitors a close brush with native hills or lush green forests, or you may visit the amusement park at Tauranga. The eco-friendly tours in the natural habitat can rejuvenate the soul of the wanderer. The walkaways around the Mclaren Falls and Kaimai Mamaku forest parks can take your breath away.
- Swim along with the graceful dolphins at the Bay of Plenty, take a refreshing watery bath in the Kaiate Falls swimming holes, go for thrilling diving excursions, or try sailing peacefully, all are extremely fun-filled activities offered by the area . Watch the water cascade gracefully and get charged with energy. Just collect all your loved ones near the interesting waterfront and play the “dolphin-counting” game.
- The history buffs can visit the Elms Mission station, a historical Georgian-style home that dates back to the 1847. Its opulence and grandeur is a sight to behold and the visitor can wallow in this spell binding sight.
- The well maintained and clean hiking paths, the huge sprawling sandy beaches, relaxing and comfortable accommodations make this waterfront city a beautiful place to visit. Plan a trip to the hot salt water pools, beachside glory, and winding walking paths of the Mount Maunganui . The holiday lovers can also visit the active volcano of White island; just hire a boat or helicopter to take you there.
- Tauranga has beautiful water-falls and after a busy day clicking pictures there you can relax back and have a warm cozy meal at the plush restaurants and bars. Get a vacation planner and hire a car to take you around the area. You can travel at will exploring the glorious beauties spread all around. There are so many things to See and Do in Tauranga New Zealand, all you have to do is plan a visit and have a brush with the natural country.
- Do you like to sail on the blue waters? Book an overnight cruise for yourself on the catamaran and sail out on the Bays or New Zealand ocean for a blissful time.
- The Tauranga Glider club also offers an exhilarating experience. Don’t miss the Tandem skydiving. New Zealand promises you the time of a life time, do not miss Tauranga for anything in the world.